Wednesday 15 September 2010

And so it begins...

So, my name is Kristoffer and I've played the game 'World of Warcraft' for more than five years now, it'll be six next winter. I'm proud to call myself a veteran by now even though it hasn't been hardcore playing all the way through, it has at least been playing all the way through - meaning I haven't taken any serious breaks where I've stopped paying for it. Myself and some friends agree upon that we veterans that has payed so much for this game with both time and money should get something from Blizzard, like an achievement, mount or anything unique, what do you guys think? Maybe a tabard or rank? Nevertheless, write what you'd like to get if you are/were a veteran player!

So I thought I'd tell you how it all started for me, how I found my way to 'World of Warcraft' so early but I think I'll start that story in my next blog entry, which shouldn't be long until I post.

What I'd like to hear though would be what you readers would like to read or know about and I'd happily take that into consideration for my future entries. Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment